iminathi 60k Appreciation Mix by Nylo M mp3 free download
Finally the wait is over as high talented DJ and record producer Nylo M decides to grace show us a huge love as he drops a new killer house mixtape sessions for iminathi 60k Appreciation Mix as we celebrate with our loved once for reaching 60,000 followers on Facebook. Cop below and enjoy.
iminathi 60k Appreciation Mix runs for about an hour with dope afro house tracks featuring top notchers in SA music industry like Caiiro, Da Capo, Black Coffee, Black Motion as well as many exclusive mouth-watering hits you would crave to behold. So without added ado, update your playlist.
It’s been almost 2 years now since iminathi started this awesome work of helping as well as promoting SA music arts and today one of our high talented disc jockey decides to grace our fans with this wonderful piece of art. In all we say thank you for the support, for we can’t do this without you.
Tracklist Of iminathi 60k Appreciation Mix:
1. Caiiro – 911 (Original mix)
2. Idlozi lami (Acapella)
3. Caiiro – In Ibiza (Original mix)
4. Candi Staton – Hallelujah Anyway (Accapella)
5. Caiiro – My Weekend Tune
6. Caiiro – Around Mars (Original mix)
7. DJ Kent ft Zaki Ibrahim – Sunrise (Accapella)
8. Nylo M – Creation (Reprise)
9. Black Coffee & David Guetta – Drive (Ft Delilah Montangu)
10. Black Motion – Joy Joy (ft Brenda Praise)
11. Xtetiqsoul – Down Down
12. Garth & G Rel – Inhliziyo yam (Chorus Accapella)
13. Kuda Kuda Kuda (Accapella)
14. Nylo M – Plain House (Unreleased track)
15. Da Capo – Afrika (feat Tshepo king)
16. Caiiro – Ma Afrika
17. Da Capo – Resistance (ft Renee Thompson)
18. Da Capo – Mufasa
19. Da Capo – Ndiphendule (ft Soulstar)
20. Caiiro – Kora (Original mix)
21. Nylo M – You Have Arrived (Afro Deep Tech)
22. Nylo M – Heavy Tribal (Afro Tech)
23. Nylo M – Smooth Night (Afro Tech)
Also support Nylo M by following his page on https://www.facebook.com/nylom.sa . Also here is his booking details +27613675812 or email him at email@example.com
Stream, and share the mix and don’t forget to drop your comments below.